should be identified for any abnormality of the breast.
(1) nipple discharge, especially bloody overflow, and more coexisting with breast cancer, especially in women over the age of 50, when the blood overflow occurs, more than half of them may be malignant.
(2) localized thickening of the breast gland, which is a very common but not clinically important signs. Such cases, such as the occurrence of menopause in women, especially with the menstrual cycle some size changes, mostly physiological. If the thickening of the tissue exists for a long time, it has nothing to do with the change of the menstrual cycle, or the thickening and increasing range, especially in postmenopausal women, must be taken seriously.
(3) nipple erosion after repeated local treatment, more should be considered as Paget’s disease, smear positive rate is very high, should make timely diagnosis.
(4) breast pain, in premenopausal women, especially with the menstrual cycle changes, the degree of pain is also different or light or heavy change, mostly physiological. If the pain is limited, there is a fixed position, not related to menstrual cycle or postmenopausal women, should identify the reasons.
(5) areola skin edema, nipple retraction and unexplained breast skin limitations of depression, are required to carefully identify the reason.
in short, early detection and early treatment is undoubtedly the development direction of breast cancer prevention and control. What is urgently needed is to vigorously popularize the knowledge of early breast cancer screening, to carry out extensive surveys of breast cancer and women’s self-examination of breast, so as to achieve the purpose of increasing the survival rate and reducing the mortality rate at an early date.
(internship editor: Tan Shumei)